Teachers

I would be lying if I said I had been sceptical of going back to the department. I never wanted to go there. But I went. Why? I really don't know. May be I was simply greedy to know whether my teachers remembered and recognised me or not, but I cant be sure of this reason.
Anyway I decided in the favour of going. The signs were good. The weather cleared and it became sunny. By the time I reached there classes were over and I got to meet the teachers. They recognised me but that was not what I felt a gush of relief about. Rather the new building was what I felt proud of. I also realised that anyone who dissociates himself/ herself from the dept for any reason at all is purely lying or seeks attention, which they never got while they were there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different