the list

I am absolutely impressed with myself these days. And it just not ends with my culinary skills, that rather is the starting point. Ok so what all else is there on my list of being impressed about
a. I love the way my quarter has turned into home
b. I have got Sachin into the habit of not hanging clothes behind doors..well almost
c. Have got him to put his shoes back in the cupboard and socks in the wash basket
d. I own a Hidesign bag worth big bucks without having pestered him
e. The haircut- I finally chopped off the tresses on which I had spent bottles of hair oil, shampoo and conditioner
f. I have also thrown away all the white, ancient kurtas- courtsey my sis. To begin with I was not keen on throwing away old stuff. My reason- nostalgia. My sister's- a previous birth link with some kabadi
g. I can listen to all the cribbing around me with a little extra dose of patience

I wanted to take the list till J but to begin with itna hi kaafi hai. Now about things on my to-do list
a. mail tikoo the snaps
b. pot some more plants
c. adapt to olive oil
d. get into the habit of exercising full authority over any subject
e. learn the fine art of bragging
f. finish a couple of books
so on and so forth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different