old mails

they bring you immense pleasure. fond memories. i always keep store all the mails that my sister posts me. they are the ones that freshen up my days. they are full of her life that I miss so much of. they are generally about her college, cultural fests, crushes, clothes and even our parents. there is a bunch that is full of advice on how to handle my four-burner gas efficiently to dealing with my married status.

there are some other mails from my double maa. Gogu maamaa's mails are puns in prose. my fav is the one that he sent me couple of days before i was to get my first salary ever. he wrote
Hope this finds you as thick( FAT) as you were when you last fell on me and broke my crown and you came tumbling after. Tomorrow is the greatest day in your life when you will receive your first pay RACKET. “ Maan ; teri beti ki mehnat ki pehli kamai .”Anyway the idea is to give you a fair idea as to what to do with with the the HOT MILLIONS you will now on be making month after month. Beta- hum kam kyoo karte hain? Obviously khane ke liye. And Beta Hum kamate kyoon hain? You right once again –Khane ke liye. So Beta tum KHUD hi samajhdar ho. Apna poora khayal rakhana. Sara dhayan khane per hi concentrate karma.And moreover now that you are earning you need not ask anybody what not to eat.So be what you want to be sipping on Baccardi Rum. Dekho beta sharir hai to sab kuch hai yadi yeh FIGURA hi nahi mto kuch bhi nahi .Age tum khud hi samajhdar ho. Vaise “dents” urf CHIBS is also running on your fingerprints. Best of luck and happy eating.With loads of FAT and of course love and mandatory blessings Your one and only Max2 (mama) PS: Mee& bauji don’t remember you at all.Many spelling mistakes are intended. (mama mama kallu mama)

there are others, some from friends who fell in love with other women at the work palce and some who fell for me. those are the ones that make me feel thankful for the life that I had been given, my friends, the acquaintences and the fellow humans that i have encountered here and there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different