infusing life

i am beginning to forget how to write. or to be precise how to blog. when i remember my sulekha blogs i woner what was it that i used to write about. where did i think of all the topics. i am reminded of a blog entry that i wrote after seeing an old old man licking an orange lolly in the delhi heat and thoroughly enjoying it.

today when i have time and when i want to write about something topics elude me.i look at the blogs around me. some are flourishing, gathering comments, becoming discussion leaders, trend setters of sorts. i dont want ot be all that but i want to infuse some life into my blog.

is this an indication of the fact that i dont think. i no longer think? no i would nt say that. i think that i think but i think very deep down inside. so much so that now even i dnt hear myself thinking. my voice is drowned in the drone of my complaints. complaints about not having this and that. not getting this and that. not having enough time. not having the life that i wanted.

Comments

Prerna said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prerna said…
I came across this in my mail today and thought of sharing it with you.

"When driving down the road of life, Prerna, rarely do you know how good you have it, until you see it in the rear-view mirror.

Which is not to suggest that you should look back now, but to remind you that where you are today is more awesome and amazing than you probably realize."

Like you said we get bogged down by what we could have had and not look at what we have... and in the bargain not enjoy what we already possess.
Now I do understand how absolutely frustrating it can be at times to look at what we were once and compare it to what we have now. Now is very different from then but i am sure it is very rewarding nonetheless.
I remember a very happy and positive you. And I know you are still the same below the surface!
Lots of love!
Prerna said…
(btw removed the earlier comment due to typos...!)

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different