Difficult

Gathering your thoughts is so difficult.

I mean I have all these wonderful thoughts, world-improving thoughts, thoughts that when turned into a book will make me a multi-millionaire-ss, thoughts that I have in my most generous state of mind (and don't ask me what that is because while I grappled with my thoughts about this blog entry and the concept of generous thoughts I forgot it).

So you see what I am talking about.

And it is so difficult to make my right hand work because of the stupid nerve-wrecking herpes on the right side of my back. Yeah well where did that come from!! I was writing about thoughts, how it is difficult to gather all that you think or thought about a certain topic.




Comments

Paul S said…
I'm grateful I read this. Best wishes for 2015!

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Motherhood: Give in

To, The Enablers

This Pujo, things feel different